Thursday, August 24, 2017

ALBUM: Kcee - "Attention to Detail"


Five Star Music CEO Kcee the limpopo crooner has finally unveiled his latest album "Attention to Details", which is set to play a part in his campaign for the governorship post in Anambra State.
The 38-year-old singer took to his official Instagram to reveal the release of his 19-track project, he said;

Finally, its here my people… ‘Attention To Detail’ #TheAlbum. It’s a product of hard work , relentlessness and above all God’s grace to ensure i give my friends the best. My work is my weapon for succcess and I thank you all for your love , support and criticisms over the years, the difference is clear and can only get better. How I wish you all knew how much I love and appreciate every one of you. Spread the word that The Attention to Detail Album from the incoming Governor is out every where. This album is for you all. Link on my bio. #attentiontodetail#nottooyoungtorun
The album features top celebrities like Olamide, Falz, Sauti Sol, Tekno, Phyno, Shatta Wale, Patoranking, 2Baba & Flavour.

Get “Attention to Detail” here

No comments:

Post a Comment