Thursday, June 16, 2016

Discover How To Kill The Monster Of Procrastination… So You Can Live A Happy And More Fulfilling Life!



Do you struggle with the habit of procrastination? – ALWAYS putting off important tasks, with the intention that you’ll get to finish them at a later time…
Think about the ALL the life-changing opportunities you have missed out just because you did not get ready on time… Or the feelings of frustration and guilt that almost drown you because you have disappointed yourself and others, yet again… Or the fact that people always look at you like you are an irresponsible fool.

That is enough frustration for a lifetime
And it’s time to put an end to this problem of procrastination that has been stopping you from achieving your dreams.
Yes!
And let me show you how to get access to the information that will help you start and finish any work faster than ever before…
And you will begin to experience a happy and fulfilled life as you will be achieving GREAT things in your life.
Big Promise. Right?
Now you may be thinking “how is this even possible?”
Especially, considering that you have tried every trick in the bag… including following the advice of popular books and motivational speaker… yet without solution.
Quick Fact: The reason most of the popular advice out there don’t work is because they only focus on the symptoms without getting to the root of the problem.
That is just like cutting off the branches of a tree without removing its root; like the tip of the Iceberg. You know that tree will grow again.
However…
The solution I’m talking about goes to the very root of procrastination in your life and TOTALLY removes it permanently.
“Who Are You…And Why Should I Believe You?”
I’m glad you asked that question.
My name is Dayo Fawusi, ACPSN, ICF, IAC and IAPLC. I’m a Life Transformational/Behavior Coach and a writer with deep interest in human performance development and world cultures. It ALWAYS breaks my heart when I see talented and ambitious people that are supposed to be doing great things in life BUT who are wasting their destinies… because of the bad habit of procrastination.
That was why I decided to help.
Here is an opportunity to find help!
So, drawing from my years of experience, I have come up with an uncommon process that has proven to be highly effective.
It will help you to FINALLY kill procrastination forever.
I am excited to share this life-changing opportunity with you.
Give me the chance to work with you to help you transform your life.
So my Dear Friend,
  • If you are sick and tired of all the frustrations that procrastination has caused you…
  • If you are serious about living a happy and fulfilled life…
I have written a book titled: “How To Overcome Procrastination”… And I want to give you the opportunity to lay your hands on this book.
I only ask that you also let me have your name, email address and phone number once you pick a copy for 2 simple reasons:
Reason #1: I want to help you on this journey of transformation. So I need a way to be able to stay in touch and contact you to help you get along.
Reason #2: I want to stay in touch with only serious people.
You see one thing about procrastinators is that they talk a lot but they never back up their words with action.
So, asking you to provide these details is a small roadblock I have placed in your path.
If you are truly serious about learning from me, please click contact us hyperlink at the top right corner of this page to leave your details.
You can get a copy of the book for NGN1,000 (One Thousand Naira Only) at the pick-up addresses listed below.
Thereafter, kindly watch out for a communication for opportunity to join other members of my coaching community for either Virtual or face-to-face Workshops on the subject of Procrastination and other life transformational series coaching.
CHECKOUT THE LAUNCHING IMAGES
dayo fawusi  dayo fawusidayo fawusi  dayo fawusidayo fawusi  dayo fawusidayo fawusi
Lagos Head Office:
FLCA Ltd, Signif Homewares Complex,
1, Adedoyin Street, Opposite Zenith Bank,
Ogba Aguda, Lagos. Contact – 08050570420
Abuja Branch Collection Centre:
SCODAN Integrated Global Resources Ltd.
Suite 4A, Hymfar Plaza, Plot 1031, Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Behind Eternal Filling Station,
Utako, Abuja FCT. Contact – 08052097611
Warri Branch Collection Centre:
Alale Street Before Wilson Oruma House,
New Layout Jackpa Road,
Effurun Warri, Delta State. Contact – 08054816330, 08134180474

No comments:

Post a Comment